Home on Hector
Appreciate central conveniences, in your street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen with optimal storage and bench space, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Great sense of space with open plan living extending to the large front yard
– Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
– Bathroom featuring a huge tub for your relaxation
– Second WC to service guests
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Separate laundry with external access
– Storeroom via the garage
– 350m to Wanneroo Road, taking you straight into the City
– Multiple bus stops along Wanneroo Road for an easy commute
– Tuart Hill Primary School a short 450m stroll away
– Dog Swamp Shopping Centre 1.3km away, home to Aldi, Woolworths, Jetts Fitness, and BWS, to name a few
– Take a walk through Grenville Reserve or the Joondanna Community Food Garden – both can be reached within 850m
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 1 Strata Plan: 37163
Volume: 2177 Folio: 485
City of Stirling: $1,632.78 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,263.14 p.a. (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….