Plush & Private
This apartment has been rejuvenated with the utmost care and attention to detail, providing a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Combined bathroom and laundry (no more communal laundries!)
– Private balcony
– Two bedrooms with built in robes
– Wood style laminate flooring
– Keep comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Energy efficient gas hot water and cook top
– Allocated undercover parking bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 157 Strata Plan: 3323
Volume: 1685 Folio: 41
City of Vincent: $1,337.66 p.a.
Water Corporation: $897.72 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $1,890.24 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $121.95 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 54 m²
- Floor Area is 54 m²
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….