Ripe & Ready!
Ready for rejuvenation to give this apartment your personal flare or capitalize on the booming rental market with high yields at over $300 per week for the savvy investor. The well located complex provides for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in a highly walkable location, close to public transport and immediate access to the freeway.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Combined bathroom and laundry (no more communal laundries!)
– Private balcony
– Two bedrooms with built in robes
– Keep comfortable all year round with split system air-conditioning
– Energy efficient gas hot water and cook top
– Allocated undercover parking bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 159 Strata Plan: 3323
Volume: 1514 Folio: 958
City of Stirling: $1,391.44 p.a.
Water Corporation: $899.52 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $1,890.24 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $121.95 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….