Choice & Opportunity
The time is right to rent or reside in this entry level home, so close to the City. Come home to your low maintenance abode or reap instant rental rewards of a sitting tenant, superbly positioned within easy reach of shops, public transport and Freeway access.
Why you will love buying HERE:
– Kitchen providing ample storage space and gas cooking
– Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Spacious bathroom/combined laundry
– Open plan living which flows out onto the private balcony
– Securely positioned on the first floor, providing added privacy
– Strong community spirit amongst complex residents
– Renovate and improve add value and rental return
– One allocated under cover car bay
Leased until May 2021, with secure rental income from day one of ownership.
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
An opportunity too good to miss in a rising market and the perfect foundation to build your property portfolio.
Inspect with the Exclusive Listing Agent, Rob Edwards – HERE Property
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 54 m²
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….