If you’ve ever wanted to be in the heart of Leederville, this is your chance!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique building of only nine apartments
– Light and spacious lounge leading to a private balcony
– Lots of storage in the kitchen with gas cooking
– Keep your summers cool with split system air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom
– Neutral tones throughout to make styling a breeze
– Secure communal laundry, for resident use
– Allocated parking bay
– Ultra convenient Freeway access North and South, approx. 500m away
– Within 3km of Perth CBD
– Just a 500m stroll to Leederville Train Station
– Stumbling distance to Oxford Street cafes, bars and shopping boutiques
– 350m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
A fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door in the centre of Leederville. Enquire now!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 4 Strata Plan: 7264
Volume: 1542 Folio: 565
City of Vincent: $1,423.55p.a.
Water Corporation: $858.37p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $2,000p.a.
Strata Reserve: $1,200p.a.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 46 m²
- Unit House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…