Cute in Como
This freshly painted and well-kept 2×1 home is in a prime location with some of Perth’s best offerings just a stones throw away.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen & dining with separate living
– Freshly painted throughout with new carpet to the bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes in each bedroom
– Privately positioned at the back of the complex
– Covered patio to the rear of the property
– One carport plus off street parking
– 270m to the Puma Gas Station
– A short stroll to Como Shopping Centre & IGA Preston Street
– 1.3km to Canning Bridge Train Station
– 9 minute drive to Crown Casino
– 6 minute drive to Curtain University
– 10 minute drive to Murdoch University
With vacant possession, this property is ready to take ownership before the new year.
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 2 Strata Plan: 5095
Volume: 1478 Folio: 796
City of South Perth: $1,602.83 p.a.
Water Corporation: $850.26 p.a. (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
Como is situated south of the Perth CBD, and is bound to the west by the Swan and Canning rivers. It is a picturesque area filled with parklands, reserves, and…