HOME OPEN CANCELLED! UNDER OFFER! MULTIPLE OFFERS! BUYERS WAITING!
Where white picket fences are the prelude to games/ laughter in the front yard and the character within.
You will notice the serenity of the street and appreciate the versatility that comes with a wide lot frontage.
Central to a circle of Como amenity, take the opportunity now and dream up the potential for later for 450sqm of Como land.
Why you will love living HERE
– Sprawling front lawn, enveloped by white picket fences
– Cosy and light filled front living room, with a decorative fireplace
– Practical kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Bonus activity room/office adjacent to the kitchen and third bedroom
– Jarrah flooring
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with robes
– For your comfort year-round, there is split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Convenient storage provisions via the loft and laundry,
– For additional outdoor living options are the rear gardens and an alfresco
– Single carport plus additional driveway parking
– Walk to all the local Schools; Como Secondary College is 550m away and you are approx. 1km to Como Primary School and Penrhos College
– Stretch your legs at Neil McDougall Park, which is just over 900m away
– Within 1km of the Thelma Street hub and a little further to Preston Street retail and cafes
– Reach Perth city within 7km; and to get your there, the Canning Bridge Train Station is only 1.4km away
Proudly presented to be sold by Rob Edwards on 0418 665 144 for all enquiries | HERE Property
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
Como is situated south of the Perth CBD, and is bound to the west by the Swan and Canning rivers. It is a picturesque area filled with parklands, reserves, and…