Executive style and homely comforts are waiting for you at this stylish apartment.
Residents will enjoy resort inspired amenities, and be within walking reach of some the State’s most iconic sporting and entertainment destinations.
Why you will love living HERE:
– High yielding lease until 30th November 2021 at $620 per week
– Fully furnished and equipped
– Sophisticated kitchen with granite benches, dishwasher and stainless steel
– Three bedrooms; with thoughtful balcony access for some fresh air
– Two bathrooms, including combined laundry to the main bathroom
– For your assured comfort year-round, there is air-conditioning to the living
– Intercom access to welcome guests
– Storeroom to save space in the apartment
– Experience the luxury life where residences can exclusively enjoy the games room, pool, gymnasium and spa.
– Enjoy being one street away from Langley Park and walks along the Swan
River or to Elizabeth Quay
– Make the most of your weekends; catch a match at the WACA which is only 650m away, then Gloucester Park or venture over the Matagarup Bridge to Optus Stadium
– Free City bus routes accessible from your doorstep, taking you to the likes of BHP, Rio Tinto, Woodside and Brookfield Place
– Perth Train Station and all the City retail options also an easy bus/walk away
– Simple vehicle access to the freeways, via Bennett Street or Plain Street
It’s the complete package, offering location and value which is sure to attract a wide array of potential suitors. This property will be sold!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…