Home At(well) Last
Appreciate multiple living zones, and plenty of space for versatile living.
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a generous yard. This home is an exciting opportunity for any family, freshly painted and waiting for it’s new owner.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Huge kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, plus a dishwasher
– Two separate lounge rooms, ideal for the independent household
– Air-conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Master bedroom with built-in-robes and luxury ensuite
– Bathroom with a tub for your relaxation
– Laundry with access to outside
– Huge secure yard to play in
– Reticulated, easy care gardens
– Garden shed for extra storage
– Atwell Primary School just 800m away
– Enjoy the serenity of Atwell Reserve, a short stroll down the road
– 2.3km to Cockburn Central Railway Station
– 2.3km Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 565 Plan: 20732
Volume: 2055 Folio: 569
City of Cockburn: $1,982.41 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,341.08 p.a. (approx.)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge