Character, Soul & Walkability
A true sweetheart brimming with charm and character! Constructed of brick and iron circa 1920 and lovingly maintained and extended. This freestanding charmer has all of the features you’ve dreamed of with a sought after inner city address.
On offer is an opportunity to be a part of a soulful local community where neighbours are on first name basis and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle the locality provides. From the front gate it’s a short stroll to some of the local area’s best offerings including the West End Deli, Fifty Cleaver Coffee, Beatty Park, Northbridge and the Leederville cafe strip.
1. Wide jarrah floor boards
2. Timber architraves
3. Lead-light windows
4. Terracotta tiled veranda
5. High ceilings with ceiling roses, ornate cornices and picture rails
6. Luxe kitchen with timber benchtops, bright white cupboards and period windows overlooking the garden
7. Two large bedrooms with robes
8. Wide side access with space for 2-plus cars
9. Generous loungeroom featuring original fireplace
10. Sun-drenched patio and yard
A rare offering of location and value which is sure to attract a wide array of potential suitors. A must view!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 4 Strata Plan: 8576
Volume: 1577 Folio: 904
City of Vincent: $1,431.81p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,167.00p.a. (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 311 m²
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…