Come home to Cayley
**2 BUYERS MISSED OUT! Contact me now if you’re selling!**
Your townhome on Cayley awaits, with comfort upon central convenience.
Spark opportunity, considering the 103sqm strata-land component and accommodation without common walls.
Why you will love living HERE
– Light and bright open plan living, with fresh floors
– The practical kitchen provides plenty of room to move and ample cupboard space
– You’ll find both bedrooms upstairs, the main has a built-in robe
– Spacious, combined bathroom/laundry
– For your comfort, there is reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– Get ready to splash your style in the low-maintenance courtyard
– Optimise internal space, making use of the two storerooms
– Total strata lot area of 135sqm, including your carport
– Tenants want to live here too, expect a weekly rent of approx. $360 per week.
– East side of Harborne Street, keeping good company with the new residences at Canopy, Glendalough
– Walk to Glendalough Train Station in approx. 350m
– Nestled between the picturesque parklands of Lake Monger and Herdsman
– Osborne Park commercial is in proximity and you’re within 3km of shopping options at Westfield Innaloo
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Check out the neighbours, reaching the Mount Hawthorn strip within 2km
Enquire now to be the first to view – Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property
Strata Fees $370 per quarter
Council Rates $1,396 p.a
Water Rates $1,008 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 135 m²
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Electric hot water
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….