The High Life
Be quick to secure this fully furnished apartment, positioned on the 5th floor of a secure complex, with stunning views of Perth City and the Swan River on a substantial land holding.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Both bedrooms with mirrored built in robes and double/queen beds
– Secure intercom entry to the complex
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Private balcony with expansive river and city views
– Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of storage and an island bench/breakfast bar
– Low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle
– Communal renovated laundry with new coin operated machines
– Beautiful communal gardens with BBQ and seating area
– Walking distance to the South Perth Ferry terminal and bus stops
– Meters to the Swan River Foreshore and Parklands
– Explore the Mends Street cafe precinct, which is only a short stroll away
– Super convenient access to the Freeway and CBD
– Those that enjoy an active lifestyle can take advantage of the numerous walking trails and sporting clubs close by
– Outstanding investment – own part of the 4,693sqm of river front golden soil!
Currently tenanted until 3rd April 2023 with a great tenant who would like to renew the fixed term lease.
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 35 Strata Plan: 6878
Volume: 1714 Folio: 183
City of South Perth: $1,636.55 p.a.
Water Corporation: $951.06 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin fund: $3,680.00 p.a.
Reserve: $200.00 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- River Views
- Security Access
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…