It's good in the Hood
For a lasting impression of sophisticated living, you’re invited home to Subi Strand Apartments. Enjoy resort style living from your own home.
Freshly painted and with vacant possession – sitting pretty for its new owner.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sophisticated kitchen with integrated dishwasher and microwave
– Generous bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe and split system air-conditioning
– Internal storage room come study – perfect for those working from home
– Modern bathroom/laundry, equipped with dryer
– Sit back and relax on your own private balcony
– Step outside to the landscaped pedestrian mall which features impressive LED public artworks
– Enjoy the resort like facilities with the apartment’s common luxury swimming pool, gym, spa and theatre
– External storage room for any bulkier items
– Safe and secure undercover car bay
– Close to the tranquility of Kings Park, Lake Monger and the Swan River
– Walk approx. 400m to the likes of Woolworths, Coles, and Target
– Proximity to Subi Centro and the Subiaco Markets
– Save time on your morning commute, with the Subiaco Train Station just 350m away
– Strolling distance to plenty of bars, cafes and eateries on Rokeby Road
– 500m to St John of God Subiaco
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 119 Strata Plan: 67502
Volume: 2869 Folio: 619
City of Subiaco: $1,902.02 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,262.45 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $2,759.20 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $552.28 p.a.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…