Poolside City Living
This executive apartment is in convenient location directly across from cafes, restaurants, shops and transport.
Investors will love the long lease to August 2023 at a weekly rent of $440 per week.
It has been thoughtfully designed to create an elegant living space with balcony overlooking the swimming pool and is on the 3rd floor of an exclusive complex.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious bedroom with large built in robes and semi en-suite
– Modern open plan kitchen with stone bench top
– Timber flooring in the living area and quality carpet in the bedroom
– Split system AC to the lounge and bedroom
– Laundry equipped with washer
– Generous size balcony overlooking the swimming pool
– Gym, swimming pool and BBQ facilities on site
– Remote controlled secured car parking
– Storeroom in basement
– 110m to Coles
– 300m to the West Leederville Train Station
– 450m to West Leederville Primary School
– Minutes to Leederville’s café and restaurant strip
– 1.5km to Subiaco
– 10 minutes to Perth CBD
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 38 Strata Plan: 63176
Volume: 2865 Folio: 338
City of Vincent: $1,507.80 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,294.75 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin fund: $3,286.80 p.a.
Strata Sinking Fund: $1,259.00 p.a.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 90 m²
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…