Located in the heart of the iconic suburb of Scarborough, this 3×2 single story villa is perfectly positioned at the rear of the complex and is ready for a new owner.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Privately positioned at the rear of the complex
– Freshly painted and new carpets throughout
– Split system in the living room for year-round comfort
– Separate laundry off the kitchen
– Covered patio to the rear of the property and a wraparound yard
– Double garage and off-street parking
– Take a 20 minute stroll down to Scarborough’s famous bar & restaraunt strip
– 1.7km to the famous Scarborough foreshore
– 1km to Brighton Beach
– 1.4km to Coles
– 3 minute walk to the closest bus stop
– Super convenient access to West Coast Highway
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to invest in one of Perth’s most sought-after beach side locations!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 3 Strata Plan: 33831
Volume: 2122 Folio: 400
City of Stirling: $1,810.32 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,379.88 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $2,887.60 p.a.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 257 m²
- 2 Garage
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living