Luxury In Leederville
Located in an enviable Leederville location, where luxury meets lifestyle.
This sophisticated apartment offers the ultimate conveniences of urban living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Situated at the rear of the complex, offering privacy and security
– Elegant kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances; including a fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Open plan living extends to the generous south facing balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Two carpeted spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Two stunning bathrooms, both with rainfall shower heads
– European laundry with washer/dryer included
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and both bedrooms
– Take a short 250m stroll and find yourself immersed in Leederville’s buzzing cafe, restaurant and bar scene on Oxford Street
– 650m to Leederville Train Station for an easy commute
– For fitness, you can’t go past the Beatty Park Leisure Centre, located on the next block
– 300m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, that is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– Students will love the easy commute down Loftus Street to the University of Western Australia
– Pharmacy, news-agencies, banks, boutique clothing stores, hair dressers and much more are all walking distance from your door
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 3 Strata Plan: 73298
Volume: 2948 Folio: 545
City of Vincent: $1,855.38 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,283.54 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $4,310.20 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $1,050.20 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 100 m²
- Apartment House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…