Settle into Mount Hawthorn living at your timeless town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique development of only 6 residences, with secure, remote gate entry for your car
– Bright and open living and dining zones, with access to the front balcony
– Sleek kitchen with breakfast bar plus pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Appreciate the versality of the living space or additional bedroom
– The Main bedroom is upstairs with a spacious ensuite
– Laundry space opposite the ground level bathroom; this could function as a kitchenette when using the lower level rooms as a home office
– For your comfort year round, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and the main bedroom
– Storeroom next to the carport
– Just over 4km to the City, with high frequency buses Via Charles Street to get you there
– Walk to all of the Mount Hawthorn favourites; with Yelo, Spritz Spizzicheria and Lupo Lap within 350m
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 3 Strata Plan: 45170
Volume: 2228 Folio: 21
City of Vincent: $2,068.62 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,431.12 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin fund: $3,994.65 p.a.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Townhouse House Category
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…