Character enchants and fresh style invites, at one of Old Perth’s most idyllic streets.
Intuitive design throughout seeks to optimise space and promote independence with two living zones plus a study nook.
The Green Title land component will position you in good stead into the future with redevelopment potential.
Why you’ll love it HERE:
– Lovingly restored character features throughout of jarrah floors, high ornate ceiling and fireplaces
– Two generous bedrooms are positioned either side of your passageway, the master suite with walk-in robe
– Cosy lounge room with fireplace adjacent to the study nook – this zone can be closed off from the rear of the home for peace when required
– The sun filled kitchen/meals extends to a rear garden oasis you would expect from the suburbs
– Bathroom and combined laundry present a spacious, blank canvas to create
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans, to support your comfort through the seasons
– Resident street parking, with two permits
– 263m of green title land, zoned R50
– You’re fortunate, 500(m) from the Beaufort Street Cafe Strip and Northbridge
– Kids will appreciate extra time in the morning being approx. 250m to Highgate Primary School and one street away from Hyde Park
– If you need to get in the car, freeway entries can be accessed directly in approx. 1500m
– Approx. 11.5km to Perth Airport, welcome visitors with convenience
Call Rob Edwards now to book your inspection on 0418 665 114 – HERE Property
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 263 m²
- House House Category