Finally facing my Waterloo...
Bright, leafy aspects and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
This ground floor apartment offers comfort and privacy, being tucked away from the road.
Located conveniently near Mount Hawthorn and North Perth, you will be in good company at 87 Waterloo Street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living/kitchen/meals with split system air conditioning for your comfort
– Sleek kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Secure courtyard flows beautifully from the living area
– Both bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– European laundry for minimalism
– Lock up and leave for simple, easy living
– Spacious storeroom conveniently positioned within your courtyard
– Covered, secure parking for one plus street parking available
– Joondanna Community Food Garden 650m away
– Pala Cafe just a 4 minute walk
– Within approx. 2km of the Mount Hawthorn faves
– Direct paths to Mitchell Freeway are in proximity via McDonald Street
– Within 7Km of Perth City
– 2km to Glendalough Train Station
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 2 Strata Plan: 70837
Volume: 2919 Folio: 976
City of Stirling: $1,632.78 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,262.45 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $2,554.40 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $568.56 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 114 m²
- Floor Area is 73 m²
- Unit House Category
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….