Something different, Dorrien Gardens
City fringe contemporary plays with the charm of Cowle Street.
Enjoy independent entry from the street and afternoons in your terrace courtyard.
All of this, at one of Perth’s most walkable positions, surrounded by layers of culture and convenience.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Dorrien Apartments; a low-rise and boutique group, that’s pet friendly
– Street front apartment among the heritage homes of tree-lined, Cowle Street
– Low strata fees at approx. $383 per quarter
– Open plan living with a sense of space and quality
– Stackings doors opening to the terrace from the living zone and bedroom
– Kitchen with intuitive cabinetry, stone benches and a dishwasher
– Split system, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Direct access to your car bay and adjacent storeroom
– Dorrien Gardens sports ground in the backyard, home of the Perth Soccer Club
– Investors can expect a weekly rent of approx. $400 per week
– Visit the locals; Hyde Park, Boo Espresso, Robertson Park, Sayers Sister, West End Deli, Vincent Wine (to name a few) are all within 900m of home
– Transport links and free-flowing buses in proximity on Fitzgerald Street
– Direct freeway (South) access via Charles Street
– Walk to the Northbridge entertainment precinct in approx. 1km and get to work on the Terrace in approx. 2km
– In good company, with the retail hubs of North Perth, Mount Lawley, and Leederville all within 2km
Call or email Laure Swinfield at email@example.com or 0455 036 356 for further information or to arrange a viewing, today.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…