Top of Oxford
Located in the sought after ICON development in Mount Hawthorn, nestled amongst some of Perth’s best restaurants, bars and cafes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Designer kitchen with glass splashback, stone bench tops and a dishwasher
– Timber flooring to living area and quality carpet in bedroom
– Motorized retractable awning
– Air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– European laundry tucked away, includes a dryer
– Massive sunlit balcony with vistas through to the hills and city
– One secure undercover car bay
– Take a stroll down buzzing Oxford Street, home to Yelo, Oxford Hotel, Pappagallos, and Kitsch to name a few
– Bus stop right on your door step for an easy commute
– An easy 1.9km walk down Oxford Street to Leederville Train Station
– 300m to The Mezz, boasting Woolworth’s, BWS, and Barretts Bakery
– Super convenient access to Scarborough Beach Road, taking you to straight to the coast
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 16 Strata Plan: 69431
Volume: 2904 Folio: 550
City of Vincent: $1,454.55 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,101.95 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin fund: Approx. $2,395.37 p.a.
Strata Sinking Fund: Approx. $465.00 p.a.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…