Peaceful City Living
A short stroll from Leederville’s main strip, the location of 15 Namatjira immerses you in the Oxford Street lifestyle, yet provides tranquil and leafy surrounds to retreat at the end of the day.
Peaceful and spacious with no strata fees and vacant possession – this property won’t last long!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Tucked away in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac
– Green title / no strata!
– Split over two spacious levels
– Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Freshly painted and new flooring throughout
– With neutral decor throughout, styling your new home will be a breeze
– Ample storage solutions including under stair storage
– Separate laundry with linen closet
– Relax with the sounds of nature in your front or rear courtyard
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Single carport with parking for a second vehicle in tandem
– Just a short stroll to Oxford Street, where a plethora of cafes and restaurants awaits
– Approx. 3km to Perth City
– High frequency bus routes on Oxford Street to take you into the city
– Super convenient freeway access close by
– Walking distance to various parklands and local sporting clubs
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 5, 19, 20 & 35 Plan: 13702
Volume: 1623 Folio: 294
City of Vincent: $1,554.52 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,112.68 p.a. (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Townhouse House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…