The Best of Inner-Suburbs Living
This modern apartment is located in a boutique 16-residence complex just a mere 2 minutes’ walk from the excitement of Leederville’s main strip.
The location immerses you in the Oxford Street lifestyle, yet provides tranquil and leafy surrounds to retreat.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Modern kitchen with European appliances, soft-closing cabinetry, and extra-thick stone benchtops
– Two spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes
– Master bedroom with private en suite
– Cleverly-designed storage solutions throughout, including an external 4sqm storage unit
– Two rooftop terraces, available exclusively to residents, provide sun drenched northerly views, and set the scene for wow-factor alfresco entertaining
– Nestled on a leafy, residential street
– Just 180m from Oxford Street
– Vibrant shopping and dining scene close by
– Walk to parks, cafes, gyms, and amenities
– Painless freeway access via Vincent Street
– Walking distance to Leederville Train Station and just a 3 minute train ride to the City
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Rachel Hollingsworth 0474 497 605 or Rob Edwards 0418 665 144.
Lot: 14 Strata Plan: 69788
Volume: 2940 Folio: 403
City of Vincent: $1,830.77 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,323.06 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin: $3,315.00 p.a.
Strata Reserve: $845.00 p.a.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 103 m²
- Apartment House Category
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…