Corner Duplex lot with the lot!
Perched high at the end of a cul-de-sac where you can soak up sweeping views of the suburb from your front deck.
Purchase and live, hold or rent or develop now and reap the rewards of R30 zoning and sub-division potential (subject to WAPC approval).
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light and bright living room with window vistas to the front decking and beyond
– Split system air conditioning to the living room
– Handy and homely, with built-in storage and shelves throughout
– Separate meals zone opens to the kitchen which has gas cooking and a fitted pantry
– Three bedrooms can be closed off from the meals zone if quiet is required
– Two of the bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with stone top vanity and heat lamps
– Separate laundry and toilet, with access to the rear yard
– Low maintenance outdoor living with plenty of space for the furry friends
– Encased by established gardens- satisfy your green thumb or talk to the HERE team about garden maintenance options to suit your preferences
– Garden shed
Parks, recreation and the coast are all within easy reach:
– Approx. 3km to Adventure World
– Within 4km of North Coogee shoreline and cafes
– Approx. 9km to Murdoch Train Station, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Mitchell Freeway entries; with direct bus routes on Phoenix Road to get you there
– 700m walk to Southwell Primary School
– 1km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
A blue-chip investment with multiple options. Don’t delay!
Enquire now to be the first to view – Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 529 m²
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport