Summer in Scarborough
Summer is on it’s way, and the thrill of the bustling Scarborough foreshore is calling your name!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Positioned at the front of a well-kept complex of 12
– All living areas to the lower level and bedrooms to the upper level
– Tiled flooring throughout the living areas and quality carpet to the bedrooms
– Air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Separate laundry
– Covered patio to the rear of the property
– Garden shed for extra storage
– One designated car bay, one car garage + visitor bays
– Take a stroll down to Scarborough’s famous bar & restaraunt strip
– 6 minute walk to the Scarborough foreshore
– An easy 650m walk down to Coles
– 450m to the closest bus stop
– Super convenient access to Scarborough Beach Road
This property won’t be available for long! Call today for more information.
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 1 Strata Plan: 19958
Volume: 1883 Folio: 312
City of Stirling: $1,731.42 p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,338.90 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Admin fund: Approx. $2,244.00 p.a.
Strata Sinking Fund: Approx. $1,320.00 p.a.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category