99b Kimberley Street, West Leederville WA 6007
Lo(f)t of options
Architectural charm upon quaint garden courtyards.
With multiple living zones, plus a loft, there will be endless scope for how you set up home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– With high ceilings you will experience a sense of a space as soon as you step inside
– Polished floorboards and decorative fireplace to the inviting formal lounge
– Retreat to one of the two spacious bedrooms, the master featuring an ensuite and courtyard accessed via french doors
– Utilize the light and breezy loft as a home office or third bedroom – the choice is yours
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and a breakfast bar for alternative dining options
– Secure parking can be accessed via Lamerton Lane
– Understair storage to keep your knick-knacks safe
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock-up garage
– 700m from West Leederville Train Station or 900m to Leederville Train Station
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street, 600m away
– Just a short 500m stroll from the picturesque Lake Monger
– Approx. 1km to Oxford Street; Leederville’s vibrant cafe and shopping strip
– Walking distance to West Leederville Primary School and West Leederville School of Early Learning
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- High ceilings
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…