Easy living, just two streets from the River.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen , dining and living zone
– Modern tones and finishes to the kitchen and bathroom
– For your comfort there is split system air-conditioning to the living room
– Bathroom with separate lavatory
– Separate laundry for your convenience
– Enjoy your private courtyard among the leafy surrounds
– No water bills
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Walks along the Swan River are just 450m away
– Reach Perth city in approx. 5km, the nearest bus stop is 80m away, if you need
– Surrounded by parklands; Gibney Reserve, De Lacy Reserve, and Bath Street Reserve, just to name a few
– Within 1km of the Maylands retail and restaurant precinct along Guildford Road and Eighth Ave
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Maylands is a riverside suburb approximately 4.5 kilometres (2.8 mi) northeast of Perth centred on the Midland railway line on the northern bank of the Swan River. The suburb was…