Be transported to yesteryear charm as you step through this unfurnished residence, brimming with character.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of 8 homes
– Ground floor positioning, providing ease of access
– Built in storage to both bedrooms
– Polished Jarrah floors, high ceilings and a decorative fireplace
– Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage and Northern light
– Combined bathroom and laundry with a clothes dryer included
– Spilt system air conditioner to the master bedroom for maximum comfort on those hot summer nights.
Parking: One assigned parking bay, plus eligibility for council parking permit
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with a HERE Team member at viewing
Pets: Considered on application
– Constant flow of buses to Claremont, Leederville and Perth right outside
– Approx 150m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings