20A Cook Street, Crawley, WA, 6009
Cooking up a storm
You will love living in this meticulously designed, spacious townhouse, in one of Perth’s more sought-after suburbs!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sprawling open plan living with access to your private courtyard, perfect for al fresco dining
– Leafy outdoor zones and an abundance of natural light evoke a sense of calm throughout
– Kitchen offering plenty of room to move, island benchtop, gas cooking and stainless steel appliance – including dishwasher
– Bathrooms with separate WC’s to service both upstairs and down
– At the top of the stairs you will find a versatile living zone – ideal for a home office or study nook
– Laundry with outdoor access and ample storage via the overhead shelving and linen cupboard
– Air-conditioning throughout
Pets: Considered on application
Parking: Double carport
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE Team member at viewing
– Plenty of public transport options within walking distance from your door
– Approx. 200m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
– Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living