Unassuming apartment living awaits, tucked between the best of Beaufort Street and the Mount Lawley riverbanks.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor apartment, where you can enter from West Parade or the rear lane
– Open plan living that affords practical zones for meals, lounge and office
– Split system air conditioning to the living room
– Sleek kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and kitchen island bench
– The living room flows seamlessly to your private garden courtyard
– Retreat to your bedroom of comfort with plush carpets, ceiling fan and shutters
– Bathroom combined laundry, with full width shower
– Intercom access to welcome guests
– Storage options in your courtyard and within your entry hallway
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Secure garage parking for one
– Enjoy winter drinks by the fire at The Queens, which can be reached in approx. 950m along with all the Beaufort Street favourites
– Free flowing buses on Lord Street will get you to the city in just over 2.5km
– Enjoy your weekend strolls by the River,
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 1.5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Rear laneway access
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…