Heart of Glendalough
Well situated within this sought after complex, this renovated ground floor unit has all you could need.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Tiled flooring throughout for easy care
– Neutral colouring to make styling a breeze
– Recently renovated with a modern touches throughout
– Conveniently located on the ground floor for easy access
– Effective use of space with combined bathroom/laundry
– Back patio extends to the communal yard with plenty of room for activities
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour’s Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….