Just behind Beaufort, with a nod to comfort and quality.
You’ll appreciate the bonus fourth bedroom or office, plus the storage options throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Private, rear home with the double garage accessed from the ROW
– Enjoy space and independence within the household, as the secondary bedrooms and main bedroom are at opposite ends of the home
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Bathroom with a tub to service the secondary bedrooms, plus a separate toilet- convenient for guest use
– Practical kitchen with pantry cupboard and a dishwasher
– Open plan living and dining with access to the alfresco; you’ll appreciate the ease of maintenance, for maximum enjoyment
– Versatile, fourth bedroom/office/guest room is adjacent to the dining zone
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the main bedroom and living zone, plus ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Spacious laundry with rear access
– Double garage with shopper’s entry to the home
– Storeroom in garage plus there is an internal storeroom in the front entry
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Double garage, from ROW
– The vibrant heart of Inglewood, nestled between 9th and 10th avenue cafes and restaurants
– Make Monday’s fun again, the Inglewood Night Markets are one block away on Beaufort Street
– Reach Coles Inglewood in approx. 800m
– Within 4.5km of Perth City and there’s free-flowing on buses on Beaufort street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
- Rear laneway access
Inglewood is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. With a name thought to have been derived from the Norwegian barque…