94 Harborne Street, Wembley WA 6014
The homely charm you’ve been chasing.
Enjoy designer updates throughout and tranquil outdoor zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cosy front lounge room with included TV cabinet to suit the space
– Two wardrobes to the main bedroom
– Second sitting room adjacent to the meals area, great for the independent household
– The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and the meals space comes with a dining table, to aid an easy move
– Enjoy outdoor dining on the deck
– Monthly gardener/lawn mowing included to keep the gardens lush and save your time
– For your comfort there’s split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zones and main bedroom
– Convenient seperate toilet, adjacent to the laundry
– Shed to the front yard for any extra storage needs
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Parking for two cars, with convenient rear lane access
– One street away from picturesque Lake Monger
– Proximity to the Leederville cafe and bar precinct, plus the train station
– Just over 6km to Floreat Beach
– Cambridge Street retail and restaurants are approx. 1.5km from home
– Approx. 1km to St John Of God Subiaco Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- Formal lounge
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…