8/34 Waterloo Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Fresh and sun-drenched
Positioned on the leafy South end of Waterloo Street, in a well maintained complex of just 10 units.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light filled, open plan living and meals with a practical near new kitchen
– Neutral tones throughout to make for easy styling
– Both bedrooms with robes
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– For your comfort there’s split cycle air conditioning to the living zone
– Storage shed within your private courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One undercover car bay
– 1km to Glendalough Train Station or just 250m to a Bus Stop that will take you into the City
– Convenient Freeway access via Hutton Street and Powis Street
– Make the most of your groovy new neighbours- Mount Hawthorn, Leederville and North Perth
– Take a short stroll to Joondanna Reserve and Joondanna Community Food Garden
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
- Toilet Facilities
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…