Wade to go
Leafy green surrounds in the heart of Joondanna.
You’ll appreciate fresh updates throughout, and a great sense of space.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Bright, airy feel throughout with plenty of natural light
– Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Renovated kitchen with optimal bench/storage space, includes fridge and washing machine
– Built in robe to the master bedroom
– Modern, tiled bathroom with great storage
– Separate WC
– Private courtyard with leafy surrounds
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Proximity to Mitchell Freeway
– Within 7km of Perth City
– Approx. 1.6km to Glendalough Train Station
– Enjoy a progressive dining and retail experience as you stroll along Mount Hawthorn Strip, which can be reached in under 2km
– Short drive to local Coles Supermarket
– 750m walk to Grenville Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 7 m²
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…