Heart of Claremont
Setback quietly within the Mews development, is your Claremont townhome.
Raking ceilings and split levels exude design creativity. You’ll also appreciate the options for living and working from home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Take the garden steps to your front door and decked terrace
– Main bedroom suite and bathroom to the lower floor; enjoy your own retreat from the household
– At the mid-level you will find the kitchen and meals zone, plus a bonus study or reading nook. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Living room with raking ceilings and expansive windows to showcase area views
– Both secondary bedrooms are at the top level and have air conditioning, for your comfort
– Versatile room adjacent to the garage, make this your studio or office space
– The spacious laundry is behind the kitchen, could also function as a scullery
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single lock-up garage, with two street parking permits available
– Enjoy being one street away from Claremont Quarter
– Walk to Bay View Terrace retail and restaurants, in approx. 450m
– Cross Stirling Highway for Christchurch Grammar School and MLC Claremont
– Claremont Train Station can be reached in 650m
– Parallel to Stirling Highway for convenient access to Fremantle or Perth CBD
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished floorboards
Claremont is one of Perth’s popular Western Suburbs, located on the northern bank of the Swan River. It is a self-sufficient suburb, with a high residential capacity and several shopping…