7/143 Edward Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Villa with the space
Nestled in a quiet complex of 8, this spacious and well designed villa is sure to impress.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cottage-style kitchen will plenty of storage options via the sleek cabinetry
– Air-conditioning to the living zone, ceiling fans to the bedrooms
– Retro bathroom includes a tub for your relaxation
– Separate laundry with direct access to outside
– Unwind in your shaded courtyard, with plenty of room to entertain
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One undercover carport
– 450m away from the buzz of Main Street, home to Cafe Amaretto, Osborne Park Hotel, Force Fitness Gym and the IGA to name a few
– Easy access to the freeway via Hutton Street
– 2km to Glendalough Train Station for an easy commute
– Proximity to local primary school’s, including Osborne Primary School, and St Kieran Catholic Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport