6A Park Road, Crawley WA 6009
Enjoy the spacious perks of a house, with the low-maintenance lifestyle you would expect from an apartment.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features throughout of high ornate ceilings, decorative fireplaces and lead light windows
– Kitchen equipped with gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space
– Generously sized lounge room
– Two bedrooms plus an additional room which could be utilised as a study or third bedroom; the choice is yours!
– Relax with the sounds of nature on your front or rear patio
– Separate laundry
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Off street parking for two vehicles via Kanimbla Road
– Positioned right on the door step of UWA
– Convenient access to Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road close by, alternatively there are bus stops within 250m of your door
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Hampden Road, just 150m away
– Take a stroll through Kings Park or along the picturesque Swan River
– Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport