Chase the space
Behind Beaufort, with a nod to comfort and space.
You will appreciate the generous, outdoor living options.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Warm and inviting living zone with high, raking ceilings
– Enjoy alfresco dining and outdoor living in the sprawling, rear gardens
– The practical kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Separate hallway connects the bedrooms and bathroom
– The laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has additional storage provisions
– For your comfort, there is evaporative conditioning throughout
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Live and walk among the vibrant heart of Inglewood, 450m walk to Cecchi’s, 750m to Finlay & Sons and proximity to the likes of General Public Food Co, Chubby Boy, Hood Burger and The Inglewood Hotel
– Coles at the end of your street
– 450m walk to Inglewood Primary School
– Within 5km of Perth city and there’s free-flowing on buses on Beaufort Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
Inglewood is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. With a name thought to have been derived from the Norwegian barque…