6/185 Oxford Street, Leederville WA 6007
Embrace the Leederville lifestyle.
Superbly located in a well maintained, ground floor unit.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Great sense of space with open plan living, and split level
– Air conditioning to master bedroom for year round comfort
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage
– Both bedrooms upstairs, separate from the living zone
– Separate laundry with access to outside
– Quaint partly covered courtyard to unwind in, with leafy surrounds
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Enjoy the perks of living on Oxford Street, with a plethora of cafes and restaurants to choose from
– Approx. 3km to Perth City with endless dining, shopping and entertainment options
– High frequency bus routes on your street to take you into the city
– Super convenient freeway access close by via Vincent Street
– Walking distance to the picturesque Lake Monger
– Sport fanatics will enjoy the proximity to Leederville Cricket Club, and Leederville Tennis Club
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…