53 Fortescue Loop, Heathridge WA 6027
Live light Fortescue Loop
Live light near the coastal likes of Ocean Reef and Mullaloo.
You will appreciate multiple living zones and beauty from the inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light filled, open plan living/meals with air conditioning
– Separate front lounge room to complement the independent household
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and induction cooking
– Enjoy alfresco entertaining and space for backyard games
– Neat family bathroom plus a second WC for guests
– For your comfort, there’s cooling air conditioning to two of the three bedrooms
– Tinker and store in your two garden sheds
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport plus additional driveway parking
– Parks of Poseidon Primary School are on your street
– 1.3km walk to Ocean Reef Senior High School and a little further Prendiville Catholic College
– 1.7km to Heathridge Shopping Centre, with IGA and Grapevine Italian
– Within 2.5km of Ocean Reef Boat Harbour and the Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club
– Edgewater and Joondalup Train Station plus the Joondalup retail precinct, also within 4km of home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport