Mid-century modern design and charm with today’s comfort.
You will continue to be impressed by the versatility of considered living zones and outdoor spaces.
Why you will love living HERE
– Enjoy a slice of Palm Springs in your pool garden oasis
– Open plan living with raking timber ceilings, encased in expansive windows
– Separate meals space, complemented by alfresco dining and entertaining
– Independent, external access to an upstairs flex room, spacious enough to function as a third bedroom, guest space or home office
– Hidden amongst built-in cabinetry, adjacent to the kitchen, you will find the entrance to a separate laundry room
– The rear yard is extended via a private entry to the parklands beyond
– For your comfort, there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zones and main bedroom
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, with internal stairs to your home
City fringe living, set amid the best of Mount Lawley, North Perth and Mount Hawthorn precincts plus the suburban reserves of Coolbinia.
– Approx. 4.5km to Perth City
– Just a short stroll to a constant flow of buses on Charles and Walcott Street, with your nearest bus stop just 230m away
– Approx. 2km to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley and WAAPA
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
Coolbinia is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. The name Coolbinia is an Aboriginal word for mistletoe and the suburb was…