Canopy designer terrace
Be the first to call this Canopy terrace, home.
You will enjoy designer finishes and considered comfort throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Chic kitchen equipped with 900mm appliances and a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your paved courtyard
– All three bedrooms are upstairs, the main with two banks of wardrobes
– Versatile fourth room downstairs, for a second living zone or your home office
– Smart Living MyPlace systemo controls the ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Storage convenience throughout and a European Laundry
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, from rear
– Approx. 5km from the CBD, with convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– Within 4km of the sought after Bob Hawke College and proximity to Lake Monger Primary School (850m) and Bold Park Community School (500m)
– 1km walk to Glendalough Train Station
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours for the buzz of Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Cooling
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….