4/92 Bourke Street, Leederville WA 6007
Bourke-ing up the right tree!
Your home, in the heart of Leederville while quietly set back from the street.
This residence will suit those seeking quality, security and a convenient location.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy your upstairs master suite with ample space, built-in robe and ensuite
– For your comfort there is reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and bedrooms
– Open plan living and dining space with sliding doors extending out to the courtyard
– Smartly designed central kitchen with courtyard outlook, including stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher and microwave recess
– Fabulous entertainer’s terrace and garden with wood fire pizza oven
– A second utility courtyard features shade sail, store room plus an outdoor shower
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock up garage
– Conveniently located nearby walking and running tracks around Lake Monger and the Leederville Oval
– With Leederville Train Station just over 900m away
– Within 3.5km of Perth City
– A short 650m The Good Grocer Leederville IGA
– Walking distance to Luna Cinemas and the Oxford Street Cafe and restaurant strip 550m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 262 m²
- Floor Area is 131 m²
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…