4/164 Baden Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Bright, leafy aspects and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
This top-level home is amongst a boutique development of only 6 residences, with a private entryway to boot.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living/kitchen/meals with split system air conditioning to spread the comfort
– VELUX skylights to the meals and second bedroom enhance the sense of space and light and come with remote control operation
– Sleek kitchen, with gas cooking, dishwasher and kitchen island bench
– Covered balcony is noticeably spacious, to be enjoyed year-round. As a bonus, the outdoor table setting can also be included
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, mirrored robes and ensuite of neutral and contemporary tones
– Second bathroom adjacent to European laundry
– Storeroom conveniently positioned right outside to your apartment
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Covered parking for one, plus street parking
– Walk to Pirate Bar, Mount Hawthorn, within 400m
– High frequency bus routes to get you into town, which is approx. 5km away
– Within 700m of retail conveniences at Flinders Square
– Enjoy weekends and evenings along the Mount Hawthorn strip- a quick drive away (approx. 1.5km)
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…