4/158 Roberts Street, Joondanna WA 6060
You will fall in love with this low maintenance, bright and airy apartment located in the heart of Joondanna.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Small boutique group of 14 apartments
– Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space plus gas cooking
– Air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Spacious bedroom with large built-in-robe
– Efficient use of space with a combined bathroom/laundry
– Tiled dining/lounge area for easy care
– Neutral décor throughout making styling easy
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Communal parking to the rear of the complex
– Quiet leafy suburb with an abundance of parks and reserves
– Within 2.5 km of the buzzing Mt Hawthorn café strip
– Less than 2 km to Glendalough Train Station, alternatively there is a bus stop less than 200m away that will take you into the city
– Enjoy the proximity to both the city and the coastline
– Easy access to freeway via Scarborough Beach Road
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex on the ground floor, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…