4/134 Sixth Avenue, Inglewood WA 6052
Above Beaufort, with a nod to comfort and quality.
Appreciate the inclusion of appliances and living room furniture, for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy extended living and dining on your balcony above Beaufort
– The chic kitchen is equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and microwave
– Bedroom with mirrored robes, computer nook and ensuite
– Convenient seperate toilet
– Laundry with clothes dryer and washing machine, plus versatile space to setup as a home office
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Storeroom adjacent to your car bay
Pets: Pets not permitted here
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Inclusions: To be discussed/confirmed with a HERE team member at the viewing *Television is not included
Parking: Secure car bay, accessed from the rear lane
– Live and walk among the vibrant heart of Inglewood, reaching the likes of General Public, Chubby Boy, Hood Burger and The Inglewood Hotel
– Make Monday’s fun again, the Inglewood Night Markets are at the end of your street
– 240m to Woolworths
– Just over 4km to Perth City and there’s free-flowing on buses on Beaufort street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
Following a viewing by you or your representative, to apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Inglewood is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. With a name thought to have been derived from the Norwegian barque…