Home on Highlands
Your home on Highlands Road.
You will appreciate the versatility that comes with multiple living zones, plus a ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy outdoor living and dining in your front, garden courtyard
– Cosy front lounge room, cradled by the staircase and lit up by stained glass windows
– Additional, open plan living and meals space, with option to close off from the front living zone
– The practical kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Robes to the upstairs bedrooms
– Versatile fourth bedroom downstairs, great for guests, or working from home
– Separate laundry with access to the rear courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus driveway parking
– Approx. 5km to Perth CBD
– Within 350m of retail conveniences at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre and Flinders Square
– Just over 1km to Mount Hawthorn and North Perth dining precincts
– Within 3km of Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley
– 350m Walk to Pirate Bar, Mount Hawthorn
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…