24 Stoneham Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Sublime on Stoneham
24 Stoneham delivers an enchanting blend of warm character features and modern comforts to keep you wanting home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features of high, decorative ceilings and Jarrah floors
– Double doors connect sprawling living and dining zones
– Practical kitchen, with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage solutions
– Master suite with a built-in robe and a luxuriously, updated ensuite
– Spacious family bathroom with separate tub
– Peaceful outdoor spaces provide the ultimate setting to unwind with loved ones
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St, approx. 6km to Perth CBD
– 1.5km to Glendalough Train Station or a brief 300m walk to the closest bus stop
– Approx. 1km to Mt Hawthorn’s buzzing cafe strip; complete with restaurants, IGA, clothing boutiques and bars
– 1.5km to the Mt Hawthorn Mezz
– Just a short stroll from local parks and reserves
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…