Above Beaufort, with a nod to comfort and quality.
Feel a part of the Inglewood fibre at the iconic Clock Tower building.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Warm and inviting living zone
– Covered balcony offers versatile dining/living/working space
– The practical kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Bedroom with mirrored robes and balcony access
– The semi ensuite bathroom has a European laundry within and comes with a clothes dryer
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Separate storeroom
Pets: Pets not permitted here
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Live and walk among the vibrant heart of Inglewood, opposite Finlay & Sons and proximity to the likes of General Public Food Co, Chubby Boy, Hood Burger and The Inglewood Hotel
– Make Monday’s fun again, the Inglewood Night Markets are at the end of your street
– One street from ALDI and approx. 400m to Woolworths and Coles
– Just over 4km to Perth City and there’s free-flowing on buses on Beaufort Street to get you there
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Inglewood is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling. With a name thought to have been derived from the Norwegian barque…